Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Movie Clip Wednesday: Best wedding scene


Movie Clip Wednesday is hosted by our wonderful Brit Girl Joanna (Cakey Pie). They's all a twitter over thar' in preparation fer their own historic weddin' on Friday.

So, in honor of the royal nuptials, the theme this week is WEDDING SCENEs

I'se a push over fer movies about ALMOST marryin' the wrong fella--an' in this one, the mama of the almost groom gits her come uppance. It' a spoof on politics/ sectionalism/ fashion/ an snobbery--an jes' a easy laugh or two.

Sweet Home Alabama

For the weddin' scene, click here an' watch through the 6 minute mark, or skip down an' check out the trailer (2 minutes)

http://youtu.be/BM89EgWx_Gs

(sorry, no embed code)

http://youtu.be/BM89EgWx_Gs

Happy MCW!

3 comments:

Karl said...

Good evening Aunty Belle,

I've not seen the movie. Although from the trailer it doesn't look bad.(For a chick flick)

The top link seems to be the trailer and I can't get the bottom one to play. You may want to check them.

So nice to see you having some time to post for fun, happy clip day!

Joanna Cake said...

Aunty, I would say there are a couple of candidates for May 18th's Floppy Fringe Theme in there :)

Dark vs Blonde... Im thinking Patrick Dempsey gets my vote :)

Nice clip of a film that I havent seen. Wonder if I can persuade Ruf to watch a RomCom next weekend :)

Buzz Kill said...

I too haven't seen this but I am a Reese Witherspoon fan. Maybe I'll man up and watch it.

Happy MCW!